Who Are We Looking For?
MyHealthTeams is looking for an SEO Outreach Specialist to operationalize effective processes around link prospecting and outreach management for our suite of social networks. You will be a primary stakeholder in developing relationships and securing links from other websites to our social networks. You will report directly to the SEO Director, and must be able to manage a small team of contractors, if necessary.
MyHealthTeams is growing, so this is a true growth opportunity, particularly if you are looking to build your link-building and SEO experience. We have thousands of articles and incredible research studies that are ripe for link opportunities, and your effective outreach will have a meaningful business impact for our portfolio of social networks.
Because MyHealthTeams is a mission-based company and our content empowers people living with chronic conditions, you need good judgment, empathy, and compassion. Some of the content we cover is challenging and must be handled with great sensitivity. As the individual performing outreach, you must understand that you will be the first impression of our company to a lot of the sites you will be reaching out to. We take that responsibility seriously, as should you. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the health tech space.
What We’re Looking For:
- 1 year or more of related experience
- Experience using SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, Scrapebox, Screaming Frog, Pitchbox, and Google Search Console
- Knowledge of business, competition, and the latest industry news and trends
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize
- Very thorough/rigorous approach to link opportunity standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to build strong working relationships and effectively collaborate with stakeholders
This is a full-time position. Due to COVID-19, it is a remote position; however, if/when we can go back to work, you will have the opportunity to work in our downtown San Francisco office or our midtown Sacramento office. Option to work remotely in the states in which MHT operates is possible for the right candidate. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the health care space.
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the West and East coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “SEO Outreach Specialist.”