MyHealthTeams is the largest and fastest growing social network in chronic health with millions of members across more than 35 chronic conditions. The MyHealthTeams Social Media Marketing Internship Program is designed to provide interested students with hands-on experience at a technology startup in the digital health space.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated Intern to join the Marketing team, based in San Francisco. You will be the first point of contact for consumers through Facebook and Twitter, as well as a critical brand ambassador. Internships are 8 hours per day, Monday-Friday, over the course of 9-12 weeks. This is a paid internship.
Who are we looking for?
Every intern at MyHealthTeams makes a tangible impact. We want interns whose values align with our mission of empowering people with chronic conditions. Ideal candidates will be:
- Amazing, awesome, flexible, proactive, and ruthlessly compassionate
- Social media savvy
- A recent graduate or working on a degree
- A clear communicator with strong writing skills
- A creative and excellent writer who can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Able to think and respond quickly with sound judgment
- Able to manage multiple daily tasks successfully, as well as long-term strategic projects
- Highly organized and meticulous with a keen eye for detail, and you know which details matter
- Enthusiastic about addressing our customers’ needs
- Ready to take on new challenges
- Proficient in Excel and Google Suite
What are your responsibilities?
- Assist users through Twitter and Facebook with inquiries about account management, membership, content, and basic site and application navigation.
- Identify and communicate trends and improvements to the Social Media team to help drive membership.
- Note trends and establish guidelines to automate messages to reduce manual responses.
- Exude real empathy and passion about our users and our communities.
- Through business development initiatives, identify areas that need marketing support and create assets to fill the gaps.
- Identify untapped distribution channels for MyHealthTeams.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude. You’re flexible and have no problem quickly switching gears to better accommodate the needs of our users or our team.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resumé and cover letter with the subject line “Social Media Marketing Intern” to Internships@MyHealthTeams.com.