Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeams is seeking a Technical CRM Associate Manager to help execute end-to-end marketing campaigns to accelerate growth for the company and our partners.
In this role, you will help manage the CRM tech stack. You’ll own the end-to-end execution of email and web push campaigns, including dynamic programming of campaigns, A/B testing, and campaign optimization to maximize performance and engagement.
We’re growing, so there are plenty of other cool things to tackle. This is a true growth opportunity if you’re looking to build your marketing campaign management and execution experience.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Owning the end-to-end execution of email and web push campaigns, including dynamic programming of campaigns, A/B testing, and campaign optimization to maximize performance and engagement
- Building the customer journey from a technical perspective, identifying opportunities to optimize our tech stack by introducing the right back-end improvements to drive engagement
- Performing quality assurance of all campaigns with extreme attention to detail, and serving as the second QA for other content channels
- Maintaining and tracking the daily schedule of campaigns to ensure successful execution and deployment
- Building and automating user segments and audiences in the CRM tech stack
- Identifying and implementing automation opportunities or technical solutions to increase user engagement and the efficiency of marketing touchpoints
- Executing tests end-to-end, from conception to measurement
- Actively monitoring campaign analytics and communicating results effectively
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years of related experience in building and sending emails
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS)
- 3-5 years of experience with at least one major email service provider or customer engagement platform, preferably Iterable or Braze
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, with the ability to troubleshoot and make adjustments
- Experience using Python, SQL, and templating languages like Liquid
- Technical background encompassing platform hygiene, merge/purge, and relational database concepts
- Extreme attention to detail and a rigorous approach to quality control
- Strong problem-solving skills, with proficiency multitasking in a fast-paced environment
This is a full-time position. Due to COVID-19, it is a remote position; however, if/when we can go back to an office environment, you will have the opportunity to work in our downtown San Francisco office or our midtown Sacramento office. The option to work remotely in the states in which MHT operates is possible for the right candidate. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the health care space.
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company’s mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Technical CRM Associate Manager.”