Who We’re Looking For
MyHealthTeams is seeking a vice president of alliance management to lead our alliance management team. A player-coach managing a team of six people, you will report to the senior vice president of partnerships and partner operations. You will be responsible for ensuring that all of our pharma projects meet or exceed our high standards and that everything we do empowers the members of our social networks.
You will be the day-to-day point person for some key accounts yourself, with your team managing the rest. You will coach your team to listen for opportunities to deepen and expand the relationship within each partner account and act as a liaison with the sales team to scope out new opportunities.
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years of experience and a sophisticated understanding of the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry, including medical affairs, clinical, commercial, and global and executive teams
- Experience managing people and projects, and the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- A degree in business, marketing, a hard science, or related field. An MBA and experience in consulting or client service is advantageous
- Ability to balance the big-picture strategic thinking with a detailed process-focused approach
- Adaptable in your approach, enlisting and embracing input from those within and outside of the organization
- Ability to work effectively at senior levels. Will have the gravitas, charisma, and knowledge to be credible in all business situations, with good negotiation and presentation skills
- Capable of driving success with partners by putting in place project plans for partnership engagements and orchestrating the team to meet them — all while exceeding partner expectations through exceptional service and excellent results
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with our partners
- Skills to proactively collaborate and communicate across all teams, especially with the partnerships, research, and product teams
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Vice President, Alliance Management.”