MyHealthTeams is hiring a Visual Solutions Designer to support our in-house design team. We are growing rapidly on the East and West coasts, and we are location agnostic for this role. If you are passionate about joining a company focused on “patient-centric” solutions – this could be the right fit.
The Visual Solutions Designer will be responsible for building strong visual presentations, webinars, and creative solutions to support Sales, Marketing and our BD teams. Our product offerings are diverse and include condition targeted media, structured research, social insights, clinical trial education, and custom content for top pharmaceutical companies.
- Ability to present creative solutions to various ideas and concepts.
- Passionate about empowering people facing chronic health conditions and driven by the opportunity to make healthcare and drug development more consumer-centric
- Team-oriented and motivated; thrives working with partners and collaborates with a team
- Rigorous and disciplined in managing projects and meeting deadlines.
What skills are we seeking?
- Someone who is positive and loves to work with others and self motivated.
- Detail oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Proficient creating original designs (from concept to final)
- Color and design sensibility that aligns with our brand
- BFA in Graphic Design/Illustration or similar discipline
- 7+ years experience in visual Graphic Design working for an internet company.
- Demonstrate ability to create original illustrations and graphic assets
- Up to date with current software (current version of Adobe Creative Suite, Powerpoint, Keynote and Premiere)
- Understanding of creating design assets for both digital and print use
- Ability to create visual presentations (via Google Slides, PPT and/or Keynote)
- Basic video creation and editing skills
- Experience creating graphics for online webinars
What is the scope of responsibilities?
- Ability to take design briefs from Art Director and/or current in house Visual Solutions Designer then bring to completion on your own
- Participate in productive design critique sessions and iterate on your designs
- Responsible for managing your time and meeting deadlines
This is a full-time position. Due to Covid-19 it is a work at home position, however if/when we can go back to work you will have the opportunity to work in our downtown San Francisco office or our midtown Sacramento office. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the healthcare space.
- Our corporate headquarters is located in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the west and east coasts.
- Everyone here joined for the mission and huge opportunity and are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 40 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.