Who We’re Looking For:
MyHealthTeams is looking for a VP Growth. In this role, you will be responsible for building and optimizing channels that profitably attract and retain loyal audiences — tripling the monthly active users (MAUs) to our social networks in the coming two years. You will lead a team of six (+ future growth) across SEO, organic social, and paid acquisition, each contributing significantly to our MAU goals. You will be directly responsible for managing a multimillion-dollar paid marketing acquisition budget that will continue to expand as our company revenue grows.
You’ll focus on expanding our top- and mid-funnel audience with a particular focus on SEO, organic social, and paid channels. You’ll lead a team of specialists for each function, set monthly audience goals by channel, and develop strategic plans to unlock MyHealthTeam’s ability to continually reach more people facing chronic conditions. You should have a strong understanding of each core growth channel with the ability to dive into the details and ask the right questions to spark innovation. You will quickly develop a vision for how to expand the growth marketing team to fully capitalize on the most efficient growth channels.
As a senior marketing leader with a deep understanding of our audience and core value proposition, you will help inform our product roadmap priorities including content development and feature sets.
You will develop a strong bond with your marketing peers who lead CRM, partnerships, and audience strategy (for media sales), working with them closely on a day-to-day basis. You will have a deep understanding of the audience contributions from these other marketing channels and how they impact our core growth channels.
What We’re Looking For:
- A people leader with past success in accelerating audience acquisition through diverse digital channels in a high growth environment (50% to 100% year-over-year audience growth)
- A deep understanding of the latest trends in SEO (Google) and organic social (Facebook) and how to develop growth strategies within this changing environment
- Experience profitably managing multimillion-dollar paid performance budgets across established and emerging digital channels to unlock new growth opportunities
- An aggressive growth mindset — comfortable taking informed risks to learn quickly
- A natural inclination to constantly strategize to test and discover new channels
- A quantitative approach to problem-solving — applying a CAC:LTV framework to resource allocation
- A creative strategist who gets excited by opportunities to leverage our unique market positioning
- A strong people leader, communicator, and cross-functional collaborator
- Passion about making it easy for people facing chronic conditions to find the right people, support, and information they need to better manage their condition.
This is a full-time position. Due to COVID-19, it is a remote position; however, if/when we can go back to an office environment, you will have the opportunity to work in our downtown San Francisco office or our midtown Sacramento office. Option to work remotely in the states in which MHT operates is possible for the right candidate. We are offering a great opportunity to make a difference in the health care space.
- Our corporate headquarters is in San Francisco. We have an office in Sacramento and teams on both the West and East Coasts.
- Everyone here believes in the company mission, and we are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
- At MyHealthTeams, we believe in investing in people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help improve the lives of people facing chronic health conditions. To do this, we seek to:
- Attract and hire a diverse workforce
- Cultivate an environment where colleagues feel welcomed and supported
- Nurture the professional growth of employees
MyHealthTeams is a 60+ person mission-driven company that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find support, trusted information, and the best people around to help you. With social networks in 41 different chronic conditions and over 2.5 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. Three years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, we believe your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being engaged in one of them will actually improve health outcomes. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members. We believe that a business can “do good” while “doing well.”
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “VP Growth.”