VP of Growth Marketing
MyHealthTeams is hiring a VP of Growth Marketing to double our membership and triple audience-reach within the next two years. You are a quantitative, experienced practitioner of performance marketing adept at driving qualified visitors to an app or website who then go on to become subscribers and registered members. You are facile with numbers, used to managing budgets at the campaign level, and like to roll-up your sleeves to both execute and analyze the performance of our marketing efforts. You will build and scale our member acquisition efforts and audience reach across our portfolio of patient social networks in 33 different chronic diseases (and counting). You will own all of paid and owned media channels, as well as our marketing technology and use these levers to drive the acquisition and revenue goals for the company. You will develop a deep understanding of our marketing capabilities, unit economics, and market size for our various products that touch millions of members every day across multiple channels. The VP of Growth Marketing reports to the CEO and works closely with the leadership team to set strategy for hitting our aggressive growth targets.
- Track record of efficiently doubling or tripling member acquisition in a B2C setting
- 10+ years of experience in an executive/management marketing role in a B2C setting
- Successful track record of hiring, managing and developing a marketing team that includes acquisition, performance marketing, social media and PR
- Extensive experience working on customer funnel optimization is required
- Highly analytical orientation with relentless focus on driving and improving results
- Experience managing a multi-million dollar budget and deploying funds to highest-performing channels
- Independent, strategic thinker with operational experience and a solutions-orientation
- Understand Facebook, Google and other Social media advertising channels inside out.
- Own the growth strategy and execution across our portfolio of social networks
- Managing small existing acquisition team
- Build out the team by hiring/training/developing new digital marketers as needed
- We have two office locations San Francisco and Sacramento (this role is based in San Francisco)
- Everyone here joined for the mission and huge opportunity and are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
MyHealthTeams is a lean (38-person team), venture-backed startup that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We are the largest and fastest-growing social network in chronic health in the world with over 2MM members and thousands more joining each day. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, Lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few out of 33 social networks), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. We develop partnerships that empower, and are transparent to our members, and never share the personally identifying information of our members. The significant interest and early success from our industry partnerships to date prove that we have a business that can “do good” while “doing well.”
If you are interested in this position, please send your resumé and cover letter with the subject line: VP of Growth Marketing to Careers@MyHealthTeams.com.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.