VP of Growth Marketing
MyHealthTeams is looking for a dynamic, analytical, results-driven VP of Growth Marketing to double our membership and triple audience-reach over the next two years. You will lead all consumer marketing, rolling up your sleeves as a player-coach and managing a team of three direct reports, while maximizing the return on a significant performance marketing budget. You will report to the CEO and work closely with the leadership team to set our strategy for reaching our ambitious growth goals.
You are an experienced practitioner of performance marketing, adept at driving qualified visitors to an app or website who then go on to become subscribers and registered members. You are facile with numbers, used to managing budgets at the campaign level, and like to work cross-functionally to optimize marketing efforts. You will build and scale our member acquisition efforts and audience reach across our portfolio of patient social networks in 33 different chronic diseases (and counting). You will own all of paid and owned media channels, as well as our marketing technology and use these levers to drive the acquisition and revenue goals for the company.
- Track record of efficiently doubling or tripling member acquisition in a B2C setting
- 10+ years of experience in an executive/management marketing role in a B2C setting
- Successful track record of hiring, managing and developing a marketing team that includes acquisition, performance marketing, social media and PR
- Extensive experience working on customer funnel optimization is required
- Highly analytical orientation with relentless focus on driving and improving results
- Experience managing a multi-million dollar budget and deploying funds to highest-performing channels
- Independent, strategic thinker with operational experience and a solutions-orientation
- Understand Facebook, Google and other Social media advertising channels inside out.
- Own the growth strategy and execution across our portfolio of social networks
- Managing small existing acquisition team
- Build out the team by hiring/training/developing new digital marketers as needed
- We have two office locations San Francisco and Sacramento (this role is based in San Francisco)
- Everyone here joined for the mission and huge opportunity and are committed to serving people facing chronic conditions.
- A close-knit, hard-working company where everyone respects everyone else’s contribution to our success
MyHealthTeams is a lean (35-person), venture-backed startup that creates social networks for people facing chronic health conditions. We believe that if you’re diagnosed with a disease such as MS, lupus, breast cancer, or diabetes (to name a few), it should be easy to find the best people around to help you. With social networks in 33 different chronic conditions and more than 2 million members, MyHealthTeams is the fastest-growing social network in chronic health. We believe that four years from now, if you’re diagnosed with a chronic condition, your doctor will prescribe one of our social networks because being socially engaged improves health outcomes for their patients. We develop partnerships that empower and are transparent to our members.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org